well, hello there.

Welcome to the launch of The 60/40! I'm Roxanne; I'll be a hostess of sorts while your here and I hope you're entertained and come back often.


(via smart annie)

Some of you may remember me from my old blog, 'Chivalry's Dead Sugar'. If you followed me there, I missed you, welcome back. If you're new to The 60/40, stick around and let's have some laughs. I took a blogging sabatical (blogbatical?) to discover myself a bit, marry my college sweetheart and move with him to Florida.

But alas I missed my own little corner of the virtual world and am back to share with you all of life's little pleasures. There's lots of fresh and exciting things happening at The 60/40 as we get off the ground. Please check back for ramblings, inspiration and chit-chat about decor, art, crafts, knitting, and a little insight into my life.

See you tomorrow, and don't forget to follow The 60/40!

No comments: