merry christmas, happy holiday!

Here we are folks, day away from Christmas; Hanukkah has passed and Winter Solstice is being celebrated tonight. A time for family, love and giving, I wanted to take the time to wish you the happiest of holidays and for visiting me here at The 60/40. I really enjoy each and everyone of you. I hope you are blessed with joy, peace and an amazing new year!


My husband and I are off to visit our family, friends, and will  hopefully see some snow! I may pop in before the end of our trip, but if I've drank too much eggnog that will explain my absence.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! <3 Roxanne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

merry christmas!! have a wonderful trip!!

Anna said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend! Or "God Jul" as we say in Sweden! I hope you have a great holiday and that you are well and happy! We've got snow and cold weather here so the Christmas feeling is really strong and I am so happy! Tonight my brother comes to town and I'm knitting on the last Christmas project, a scarf for Peter. Christmas is now very welcome!
Greetings from Sweden!
xxx
Anna