happy {4th of july} weekend.

It's going to be a great weekend! In just a few hours (7pm EST), The 60/40 Pop-Up Summer Shop will go live in time for the holiday celebration! I'm busy with a few last minute things, but I wanted to make sure to wish you all a very, very happy and safe holiday weekend. 


I hope you enjoy lots of yummy food, cold beer, good friends, and fireworks! I can't wait to see the firework display at the Air Force Academy. My sister-in-law will be in for a visit and Josh has a long weekend; it's sure to be a blast.


The shop will remain at the top all weekend and you can click on the sidebar button any ole time to find plenty of cute Summer deals. Sunday I'll have a very special {flea} and we'll kick of next week a super cute This {Humble} Home. Happy weekend, kittens.

No comments: