pumpkin delicious.

Naturally when people think of falling leaves and Halloween, they think of pumpkins. But we've come a long way from the classic pumpkin pie. There are desserts of all sorts that capture the essence of this deliciously spicy fruit (or is it veggie?).

Whoopie pies have always been, for me, a Pennsylvania thing. But even out here in Colorado, I plan on whipping up these tasty Halloween versions.


Pairing pumpkin with other fall flavors like chocolate and caramel makes my mouth water like crazy!
I think these Pumpkin-Chocolate Cheesecake Bars look delectable.


An who says you can't have pumpkin for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Well, if you're me, you'd just eat that cheesecake bar for breakfast. But if you don't have the same sweet-tooth try these Pumpkin Doughnuts.


Mmmm...doughnuts! I haven't had a fresh doughnuts in ages. I think these are going on my short to-do list!

No bake is also a super quick and yummy way to go. Pumpkin Cheesecake? Yes please! Or if you have more time, try Martha's Spiderweb Cheesecake.


I think every gal needs a "wow" dessert for each season; something that makes your guests fight over seconds. This year I'm planning on trying this Pumpkin Charlotte. How good does that look?


Are you hungry yet? There are so many pumpkin recipes out there, what are you going to try this year? I think this weekend I'm going to start with the doughnuts. I'll have plenty to share if you're interested.

See you late this afternoon for some cute fall knits! xo.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yummy!

Erin Wallace said...

Anything pumpkin is a winner for me! I eat pumpkin donuts till they are coming out of my ears this time of year and pumpkin cheesecake - divine!

xo Erin

knit one, knit two said...

apple cider donuts and pumpkin or chocolate whoopie pies. yummers.

talha said...

Eating sweets can make our life sweet, specially when we share sweets with our friends and family.
send gifts to Pakistan from USA