monday madness.

My Monday is pretty busy this week with knitting, hitting the commissary (grocery), running a few errands, and eating dinner before 8:30 pm as my husband adjusts to his new schedule.

I've found myself daydreaming all morning about these beauties. Perhaps I'll have to snag a little something for myself.

A little tartan sampler...



A pair of suede boots...



And a print for my craft room....


I forgot to share too, last week I finished my very first hat. It was really very easy and I can't wait to give it to the recipient!


What's on your plate this week? I love reading comments, so leave some love.
Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Leah Brunner said...

I love the hat! so cute!
I can't believe they have Francesca's over there too! yayy it's an amazing store!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful hat! I am so proud of you for making your first one!!!

Anonymous said...

Opps, that last comment was left by Louise--meant to write that in there!!!