happy weekend.

The holidays are really catching up to me! I feel like I've been neglecting all the lovely things I want to do here at The 60/40 for December. But never fear; next week will bring good things!

What are your weekend plans? I hope to send out our Christmas cards. I was going to go handmade, but I just don't have the time. Luckily I found a pack of Somee Postcards at Barnes and Noble. If you don't read Somee you should, they are hilarious and full of sarcasm (just our style). I hope my family accept our sense of humor.

Tonight my friend Christy and I browsed through the holiday pages and laughed so hard we cried.

This is one of my favorites.


I also happily finished all of my gift shopping, but I still have plenty left to make. I'll be working on a pile of hand knits for loved ones.

I wanted to say too Happy Hanukkah to many of my lovely friends who celebrate!

If you are looking for a last minute holiday gift for a friend check out these adorable cards. That bunny sure does look cozy. I like to think its sweater is made of angora.


I sincerely hope the holiday spirit is finding you and you're enjoying it.
See you Sunday for the {flea}!

1 comment:

Kristin @ Meanbean said...

bahaha i love the sarcasm! I do so hate when Lord V eats unicorns...the silver blood is so hard to get out of his clothing.

The bunny looks cozy, and soft, like the sweater would be fuzzy to touch...that's pretty awesome.