oh there's no place like home for the holidays...

How was your holiday? Mine was too much fun. My husband and I really enjoy travelling together; the car ride up and back is always my favorite part. I was able to see friends, family and share lots of laughs.

I hope Santa brought you lots of goodies. He brought me some lovely vintage things and woolens. My parents house looked beautiful, my mom always makes everything so pretty. We ate delicious Chinese food on Christmas Eve and an enormous meal on Christmas day.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave you with some photos instead. One of the best parts was getting everyone together for a photo-op wearing the felt moustaches I left in their stockings.

As we passed through Nashville we passed this truck. I couldn't convince my husband to swerve it off the road...dang.


My brother, now taller than me, and clearly the family text king.



The famous book from my favorite Christmas memory


My family; who thankfully has a really good sense of humor.


My mom and the beautiful village she sets up every year.


Us, on our first Christmas as husband and wife.



Hope your holiday and New Year was just as fantastic! I so enjoy being able to spend time with my family since we live so far away.

Any resolutions for the new year? I hope to post some of mine this week, when I'll be back in full blogging force. Come back for a new {flea} tomorrow; I'll be sharing some Christmas goodies!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! Had a great time with you guys. And dag on it we forgot to take pictures while you were here!