give me liberty {of london} or give me death.

Did you run out to Target last week like I did for the new Liberty of London line? I must have looked like a total moron scooping things up in my hands and shouting like I was prepping for a disaster. I think at one point I even fell to my knees is delight.

I'm a big fan of the Go International designers; but this line is the first to span home decor, womens, childrens, and mens apparel. There's a bicycle people! The sweet vintage florals and modern color are the bees knees.

I sooo want to get my hands on this.

all via target

Scroll down  for my favorites in home decor, apparel and accessories. You should really run to Target right this second for a chance at some of the goodness! Let me know what you get. xo.

ps. if it looks like i'm pimping out this line; i am.

5 comments:

amanda said...

haha i love how fiercely committed you are to the new line of products : ) it was so amusing going to target the other day and seeing people with carts FULL of liberty of london stuff. i got a milk crate with the lighter colored flower print AND a dress with the same pattern. it was actually a dress for little girls but i just got the largest size.

p.s. the bike IS amazing.
p.p.s. i almost died laughing when you said you might have fallen to your knees at some point. i often get so worked up at the prospect of super cute things that i practically need to breathe into a paper bag...

angela said...

I'll have to go check this out. I only hope our target got this line...there is hope. The florals remind me of some of the William Morris florals my sister used to pick out in fabric shops...

Mary said...

All I got from the line was a CUTE lil PJ set. I love the floral design so much

knit one, knit two said...

i got a bucket hat, hubby got a pair of boxers, petunia got a little sundress (it's a 2T so she'll have to wait a year to wear it!) and a tea cup and a cereal bowl! i almost bought the large canister, but the clerk was a flake and i wound up leaving it. i am so loving this line as well!

Roxanne said...

Amanda, I SO needed a paper bag. I would give a limb for the bike; it would be tougher to ride but oh well. Glad you ladies are loving it too. I went back today and got a comforter, file folders, a journal pack annnd another dress...oops.