fall at house industries.

Today is the most beautiful day. Fall is in the air; 63 degrees, breezy and sunny as can be. I'm in total heaven. It's sweater time and I couldn't be happier.

House Industries cheered me up even more this morning with an email about their new plywood prints. I love House and their use of typoraphy and simple lines to create gorgeous art. These plywood prints, with their jewel and copper tones are the perfect way to infuse some Autumn style into your home.




This print is by far my favorite. So simple, so saturated, so, so pretty.

They are reasonably prices, but also available on paper, so check them out! I may even try a homemade version with my favorite House font and colors.

Are you feeling Fall in the air there? Is it making you itch to bust out your sweaters and boots, like me?
I want to hear hour you're infusing fall style into your homes.

See you tomorrow with a new mini-feature! Have an amazing day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

definitely feeling the autumn! I cant wait to get my jumpers back out :)

Those look great, I love the fonts.

red dirt revival said...

Gosh I love house industries! And I'm so excited that we actually had a day below 100 degrees. And I think today it will only be in the eighties! I'm super jealous of your premature fall-like weather in Colorado.

Erin Wallace said...

Fall has not entered Ohio yet. Still in the 80s here, and quite warm! But the pool has closed, school has started, so all of the signs are here.

These woodblocks are really cool, btw.

xo Erin