homespun holiday keeps you smelling yummy.

I'm really picky about my beauty products; I have combination skin that takes constant care and I really loathe a yummy smelling lotion that feels greasy on your skin. So when I find a line that I love enough to reccomend, I promise you...it's good.



I first came across Biggs & Featherbelle at the HomeSpun Yarn Party in Savage, Maryland. I was lucky enough to meet Kasey and Kelly, the sisters behind the eco-friendly operation. They sweetly chatted me up and it was instantly apparent how passionate they were about creating products that were thoughtful of the consumer, packaged adorably, and hardworking to boot!

My husband loves the Muscle Soak after working out all week.



My favorite are the Body Butter Bars. Seriously, these are lightweight on your skin, smell awesome, and last forever; I've had mine since March.


So if you're looking for a bar of fancy soap to wrap up with those knit dishclothes for your mom, or a quick gift for your girlfriends or mom-to-be in your life, this is it.

I have bought a few gift packs also. Customizable and they are already cute, so you don't have to rewrap (can you say, bonus!).


And I know what you're thinking; "A bar of soap for my face? You have got to be out of your mind".
I swear by it; it is the only wash I use on my face. Barados and Bark are perfect for my sometimes problematic skin.



If you can visit them in person, be sure to visit Kasey and Kelly at one of many Holiday Bazaars they will be attending this season.
December 4/5: No Coast Craft-o-rama in Minneapolis
December 5/6: Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago
December 5: Holiday Heap in Baltimore
December 6: Bazaar Bizarre in Boston
December 12: Handmade Arcade in Pittsburgh (hint,hint, Mom)
December 19: Holiday Booty Market in Washington D.C

Can you tell yet that I am totally in love with their stuff? I promise you will not be disappointed. Get yourself some as a treat; it is the holidays after all.

No comments: