be still my heart.

Ooo Sunday always brings something lovely. I spyed this amazingly beautiful stop motion video on Ms. James' blog and my heart nearly stopped. It's just full of whimsy; my favorite part is where she falls through all of the little collections (did I spot toy soldiers?) and get's wrapped up in the yarn (gee, wonder why).

The colors are so pretty. You really must watch.


Amazing right? Right. And it's A Fine Frenzy. Her voice is oh so lovely. I hope this finds you at the beginning of a beautiful day. Please stop back in a little bit for Super {flea} Sunday.

Ps. I'm so sorry that this video is off center. I have no clue why. Do you? Grr. Please click on the Youtube link above to watch it in all it's glory.

3 comments:

linda said...

ohhh, this is so sweet! I'm going to put it up as well. Thanks for sharing this. I want to wear birds in my long grey hair too! I found you on the Indie Business site...nice to meet you. Be still your heart.....

French Press Knits said...

I love A Fine Frenzy, but have fallen behind on new music. I hadn't heard this song yet, thanks for posting!

Kitty said...

Ooohhh it reminds me of Cocorosie- I love it! Thanks for sharing!