chirp.chirp.

I know these things to be true: 1. I am not a morning person. 2. I loathe waking to an alarm clock. 3. I don't utilize iPhone applications nearly enough. But a gal learn, right?

Today I saw BirdBox featured on Design*Sponge and knew that it was a much better alternative than the horrible honking of the alarm I currently use. The application is free, but you can also buy this adorable little birdbox to house your iPhone and wake you with pretty little chirps in the morning.

It comes in faux bois? Yes, please! I think this may find it's way to my nightstand. What sort of alarm do you use?

5 comments:

s said...

Cute!
I have a four year old daughter, so I don't need an alarm clock! :)

Actually, I do have a Sony CD player alarm clock, sadly out of commission right now, because the dog chewed the cord. It's fixable, though! Someday I may need it...

guinevere

Kitty said...

Weird.... I think you've already seen my alarm clock.

Roxanne said...

I <3 your Moonbeam, Kate! I just can't do the glowing; I need it to be pitch black at night.

Lost City Denise said...

Lately it's been a 4am wake-up signaled by the wood stove winding down. I feed it elm or sycamore and crawl shivering back under the covers until the clock/radio blares NPR.

Ms. Rahl said...

That is awesome! My cell phone vibrates on my bed which scares me to death every morning. I use to wake up to a choir singing but it was so soothing that I slept through it. Now the buzzzz buzzzz buzzzz wakes me up...bah!
Although my internal clock wakes me up too!