happy weekend.

I am so excited right this second for one thing. Alice.


Are you? Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass are two of my all time favorite books. Charles Dodgson was a pure genuis of literary nonsense. I can't tell you how many times I escaped with Alice when I was feeling crappy. It's a story that gets better with time and age.


But now I'm totally excited to see what sick and twisted things Tim Burton has done with it. I love his willingness to go above and beyond to make things...weird. I like weird. I am weird.


all via we heart it

Josh's graduation went off without a hitch, so I'm hoping we can see it tonite with friends. I just hope it's soon, Saturday we are going out with friends and I have a feeling I'll busting this out for karaoke.


What are your weekend plans? Will you be visiting Wonderland? If so let's discuss. I so want to know what you thought! Have a happy one and I'll see you Sunday for the {flea}.

3 comments:

Morganism said...

Out of the trillion Alice in Wonderland posts I've read this week, you're the only one I've seen that has posted White Rabbit, and that's pretty rad. <3

Roxanne said...

I'll have to tell you sometime about the Alice/White Rabbit tattoo I want to get. Grace Slick is my hero.

Morganism said...

Also, look what I found! Crochetdermy! http://www.shaunarichardson.com/index.html
So, so weird, but totally cool