just in time for easter.

Happy Easter to you lovlies! I hope however you celebrate is filled with laughter and love.

 I'm coming to you from my new home, in my new living room, on this pretty Colorado day. I am so happy to be back, you have no idea how much I missed keeping up with you and posting everyday! But the break was much needed and except for a few odds and ends our new house is nearly a home. 

I see too that there are a few more followers now; hi there! Thank you all so much for coming and hanging out with me, we're going to have so much fun over the next few months! Big things are happening and I can't wait to tell you all about them. 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for goodness. In the mean time, enjoy these Easter pretties and stuff your face with another Peep. 




Funny.



all via we heart it

No comments: