happy {memorial day} weekend.

*Hi friends, I'm updating this post on Saturday to tell you this weeks {flea} will be on Tuesday. I can't *wait* to show you guys what I found...it's plain amazing. I hope you're having an awesomely fun and safe Memorial Day weekend. Josh and I have been having so much fun, I can't wait to share. See you Tuesday!*

Happy Memorial Day weekend friends! Do you have some super fun plans? Josh and I are going to spend the long weekend outside enjoying the perfect weather. Possible plans include visiting the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, hiking up Pikes Peak and visiting Seven Falls. All beautiful ways to celebrate!


I sincerely hope that while you're tipping back a cold one and gorging yourselves on BBQ that you take a moment remember those who have sacrificed their lives for our country and those that are away for their families today. It takes a special kind of person to volunteer for the military and I don't say that just because I'm married to a soldier. The sacrifice the men and women of our Armed Forces make is never lost on me; I'm eternally grateful.

Ps. My friend Sheena shot these homecoming photos. Grab a box of tissues before you hit play.

Welcome home! from Sheena Ratliff on Vimeo.
I'll be tipping back a few for our friends Ben, Jesse and Seth and also their gals Amy, Gina and Kelsey, who are making a sacrifice of their own sort. We miss them bunches and can't wait to see them again!

See you kittens Sunday for the {flea}! Don't forget your sunscreen and a designated driver.

1 comment:

Erin Wallace said...

Hey, Roxanne - you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, too! Have some yummy BBQ and your favorite beer! And rest assured, I'll be remembering my grandpa who was a WWII vet and was possibly my greatest friend.

xo Erin