to pop or not to pop?

That is the question kittens and I want to know, what do you think of Pop-up Shops? If I had one, would you consider? 

I've been doing lots of cleaning and while I'm no Bergdorf Goodman fashionista, I have quite a few lovely and very gently used Go! International Designers, cute jeans, Urban Outfitters and some vintage wear. Many items still have tags. I also have a pile of yarn to get rid of. I'd much rather pass these cute things onto you than go through the hassle of putting them on Craigslist or Ebay.



If you're interested, or looking for something specific, let me know, I'll be featuring the pop-up shop next week right here on The 60/40!

In the meantime, enjoy a little sunshine today. I'm going to clean off the rest of my back patio (there are weeds everywhere) and soak in some rays. xo.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Oooh, what is that!? Sounds fun!

Roxanne said...

Becca, I basically have some cute things to sell that I no longer need. Since I don't have a permanent shop, it's a "pop up shop"

Jessica said...

I love your clothes! Count me in!

red dirt revival said...

Wahoo!!!