happy weekend.

Today was an interesting day; I've never felt more motivated than I have the past few weeks, thus my absence. The weather itself makes each day more spectacular and I find myself being torn between going outside and staying in and doing projects; sitting at my desk with the windows open is my happy medium!

I hope this weekend is filled with laughter for you. I look forward to hopping back on the blog full-time very soon! I have so many adventures to share. For now I'll leave you with some lovelies I'm lusting after.

See you Sunday for a very happy {flea}!


This lovely, new polaroid. Faux bois, oh my!



Some new Ashley G for an upcoming This {Humble} Home project!





I tried on this cloche and I've been daydreaming about it ever since.



This too cute skirt would be perfect with some tights!



Happy weekend! xo.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the anthropologie hat!!