weekend photos.

This weekend was a round-up of my favorite things and I'm using that as motivation to kick Monday's butt! Somewhere between thrifting, d-i-y projects and hanging with my friends it hit me that I'm starting to get into a little routine. I'm really enjoying every bit of it!

I loved, loved going to Kimball's Peak Theatre for the first time last night! The marquee alone is worth the trip; the lights and movement are so awesome. And the theatre itself is a joyous ride back to the 50's, but complete with a wine bar.


I had dinner with my friends Shannon and Julia at a local pizza joint. Even my honorary boyfriend, Luke, gave me a birthday hug!


And Shannon whipped me up a yummy red velvet cake. I'm trying to restrain myself from finishing all the left overs in the fridge! 



This weekend was too much fun and I'm so lucky to have amazing friends and family! See you tomorrow, furniture rearranging is calling my name!

No comments: