homespun holidays, happy weekend: inspiration

I've been gearing up for more gift guides and what not, but I just can't seem to get to them. Between decorating my home, knitting Christmas presents, and a myriad of other things, I just can't find the time to sit down and share with you. Can you forgive me?

The end of this week and next is going to bring some really fun stuff; gift guides for guys, gals, and knitters; two awesomely inexpensive tutorials, and a giveaway. Yes, my very first giveaway! I'm so super excited.

Here are some things I love and I'll have a little something more to keep you inspired tomorrow.

Winter themed cookies.




This adorable mistletoe ornament. Squeal!

via wiste

Bright and fun Christmas decor...


...even for dollies.


Perfectly sweet softies.





Happy Friday!
See you Sunday for the {flea} and an amazing gift guide.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I think you've just inspired me to make christmas cookies with icing. I'm really excited now!