...strikes again.

Sinus issues that is. I felt wonderful last week, but woke up yesterday with horrible face pains. I think it's a weather thing, so I cranked my humidifier last night, took some medicine and figured I'd be good to go.

Wrong. My face hurts worse than ever and I can feel it crawling up into my head and across my neck; not good. So I'm on the hunt for a Neti Pot. Have you used one? They look a little gross, but the results are freaking fantastic. You basically fill it with a saline solution, tilt your head, shove it in your nose and go. I know, I know it's gross; I didn't say it was pretty but it's damn affective.

I know I can pick one up at Walgreens on the cheap, but it's plastic and just plain ugly. I wondered if there were pretty neti pots out there and came across these beauties.

via jia wen

eep, isn't this one cute?

via eye-uh




This Etsy seller has some seriously pretty ones.


Who knew nasal irrigation could be so asthetically pleasing? I'm sorry, but I'm giggling just saying it. If you're looking for some clear sinuses though, give it a try! I just called the health food store up the street and turns out they have ceramic ones. Score! I'm about to walk my tush up there and hopefully have another post for you lovelies later today.

3 comments:

Leah Brunner said...

Those are so cute! Hope you feel better soon!

Lindsay said...

Cute! Now we can have sinus issues in style.

New Girl on Post said...

I've heard of them, but I've never seen such cute one and I've never used one. Hope you feel better soon though!