lovely knits.

I haven't posted about any knits in a while, huh? Well today it is ugly and dreary outside and all I want is some tea and my knitting. Are you currently making anything? I'm thinking maybe if I start one of these knits, Spring will appear.

I usually don't like phone cozies, but this one makes me smile.

via cotton and cloud : pattern via ravelry


Did you see Melynda's Girasole Blanket? It looks like the coziest thing ever! I'm inspired and envious all at the same time.

via french press knits : pattern via ravelry

I see a Danger Craft monster in my near future. Baby monster, squee!

via danger crafts : pattern via ravelry


I'd love to knit the Springtime Bandit scarf, as long as it doesn't actually steal Spring away.

via kelbourne woolens : pattern via ravelry


Did I ever tell you I have a problem with scarves? I have an insane amount of patterns lined up and I still insist on buying them too.

I know alot of knitters love socks, I just have no desire. But these are so damn pretty. They remind me of tracks coming down a ski slope. Like the photo in this post, right?

via yliveto : pattern via ravelry

You know, I'm sort of digging this citrus and gray color scheme. So pretty and refreshing. What's keeping you inspired today? I could use a push today for sure!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw those socks on rav too and LOVE them - they went straight into the queue! i'm working on a swallowtail shawl right now - i needed to take a break from etsy knitting & knit something for myself!

Morganism said...

Speaking of knitting, I just found this set of pictures by Daniela Edburg called Killing Time. She uses some very impressive knits in her photographs.
http://www.danielaedburg.net/?content%2Fpictures1%2F

<3

Erin Wallace said...

That Girasole blanket is amazing! She said it didn't take tons of time (but then, she is speedier than me); I want to knit one for my mom as a condo warming gift!

French Press Knits said...

I was just reading your post when I saw a very familiar picture. Thanks of posting my Girasole. I, too have never really had an urge to knit socks, but I just downloaded that pattern- I love them!