give me liberty {of london} or give me death.

Next up, womens and childrens apparel. Now let me tell you; I've been known to stalk Target for the release of their Go International lines and this is the best one I've ever seen. The bathing suits are to die for, and their little girls dresses (from toddler sizes through girls size 16) are the flipping cutest!

I've already got a dress and a bag, but hope to snag some more pieces and a couple of little girls things for my "someday" chest.

Here are my favorites, what are yours?




Oh that oilcloth tote is too cute!



I really want this little bed coat, it would be perfect for Spring mornings.



Ok, how cute is this little romper? Their prints just make me want to giggle.  I know a few little ladies who looks just to sweet in this.

all via target

No comments: