one more.

I'm an extremely sentimental person and prefer to live my nostalgia in the moment so forgive me for my sappiness.

We have one more day in Florida; one more perfectly sunny, toes in the sand, salt in the air day. One more day to make the most of the laughter with my friends and our pretty little home on the bayou.

It's bittersweet, but it will be one of the greatest days in a while.

I will miss this view.

Lovely readers, I will see you, tomorrow with my ultimate Road Trip Craft Kit. Have an awesome day.

4 comments:

{eleise} said...

=( ooo i would miss that too!

Leah Brunner said...

aw :( gorgeous view! your moving to CO right? it's gorgeous there too :)

Unknown said...

So Pretty! Have so much fun on your trip Rox! I can't wait to send you a housewarming postcard once you guys get an address. ;)

Kitty said...

What a great view! Moving can be so difficult- stay strong! I'm sure there will be so many great things about CO that you'll tell us about, right?! I love a great {flea} story!

Take care and travel safe!