pin it forward.

I am sooooo excited this morning! When I woke up I got a lovely little email in my inbox that I'll be participating in SF Girl by Bay's blog mashup Pin It Forward!!!



Victoria was invited to try out a totally awesome new website, Pinterest. It's kind of a hybrid We Heart It, Polyvore, Tumblr where members can make inspiration pinboards, repin other photos they love, follow members and link to their blogs. It's design is sleek, easy on the eyes and full of inspiration.

The fun begins May 24th, I hope you'll all follow along! You'll see my Pin It Forward post in about a month; the theme is "What Home Means to You". I can't wait; get excited kittens!!!

1 comment:

Erin Wallace said...

Wow Roxanne! You're playing with the big dogs now! Will be interested to see this and how it works out (and your pin board). Congrats!