quick, quick, quiz me!

Just in time for some weekend fun, Lazy Kate Creates tagged me for a super silly quiz. I'm in an extremely goofy mood today...so let's go!


1. What's your staple, go to meal?
Kielbasa, Saurkraut and Mashed Taters. It's one of my favorites and I love that I can throw it into the crock pot and walk away! I also make some mean parmesan potatoes in this house...alot.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have noooo clue! I'm a brainstormer and a thinker, so I'm always coming up with new things to do and looking for ways to turn that into my "forever job". I know two things: I want to work for myself. Growing up watching my Dad run his own business has never encouraged me to work a "9-5". And I know I want to be a Mom. I once asked when I was little if you had to go to college to a Mom, teehee.

3. What book are you reading at the moment?
I just started The Power of Less by Leo Babauta. He runs an awesome blog called Zen Habits and the book is all about simplifying your life and focusing on what you really want. My scatterbrain needs it!
I also reread, every summer On The Road by Jack Kerouac. It's my favorite book of all time.

4. How do you relax?
By going to the Thrift! I don't necessarily need to buy anything (but who are we kidding, I almost always come home with a little something). But just wandering the aisles, seeing pretty things, and gathering ideas soothes my mind. That and used bookstore (I love the smell). I'm a simple gal.

5. What color are the interior walls of your home?
White, white and more white. I'm a renter. There isn't much I can do at the moment, but I've been known to convince a landlord or two to let me go crazy.

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Three hours of The Office, every Tuesday. Just me and my husband sitting on the couch, eating whatever we can rummage up and laughing our butts off. Oh and buying Vinyl.

7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Ha! Ask my friends and my family...I'm "good in bed". I love sleep, but I have a different sleep clock than most people. Bedtime is usually anywhere between um, 2 and 4am? Today, I haven't even slept (Crazy, I know). Getting up? That's even funnier. I won't discuss what time I usually wake up, your jaw would drop. 

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
It's tough to say; I usually sit down after my shower and log in, but with my iPhone and Google Reader, I'm constantly clicking if there's a new post. I'm a sucker for blog hopping and if I'm doing nothing, I'll spend an hour or so reading new faces and old favorites. 

To pass the fun along, I'm supposed to shout out a few other awesome bloggers to take the quiz!

Chelsea at Red Dirt Revival
Brooke at On The Wings Of A Dove



2 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Well, I've been tagged! I feel special! I'll publish this tomorrow and work on it tonight!

xo Erin

red dirt revival said...

I'm on it!