summer charm.

Hi there, this is Erin from Pear & Peacock. I was so excited when Roxanne invited me to do a guest post on her blog. Not only do I get to help her out during a busy week but I get to share some of my favorite finds with you.
Summer has me longing for a wide open field or a pretty park, a picnic lunch and some quality time with loved ones. I hope these ensembles inspire you to dig through your closet and put together something beautiful to enjoy the warm summer weather in.
Molded and Melded Shirt by Anthropolgie
Vintage Charm Bracelet by Vintage Envy
Daredevil Skinny Jeans by Guess
Floral Undertone Wedges by ModCloth


1970s Cotton Seersucker Prairie Sundress by Tree and Kimball Market
Goldie Straw Floppy Hat by Free People
Wreath Necklace by Pear and Peacock
Outlaw Western Boots by Ruche


Ribbon T by Gap
Weave Around Gladiator Sandals by Ruche
Vintage Rhinestone Owl Ring by Tryst by Kerry
Jumper for Your Love by ModCloth

To finish off your new outfit don't forget the perfect picnic basket. I am in love with these gorgeous vintage wicker baskets. Many of them can double as a handbag when not filled with delicious treats.

Vintage Wicker Picnic Basket by Chase Vintage
Reed Basket no. 6 by Toino Abel
Vintage Woven Basket by The Fancy Lamb
Vintage Half Circle Picnic Basket by The Vintage Vendor
Retro Metal Can by Antique Grrl
1980s Painted Picnic Basket by Zwzzy


Enjoy the lovely weather! Make sure to stop by Pear and Peacock and tell me all about your picnic.

Hugs,
Erin


PS. Just a little note from me, Roxanne. I want to give Erin a HUGE thanks for being so awesome. Blogger went kaput on me today and she was so sweet about it. Please be sure to visit her blog and say hi!

No comments: