silly bits and bobs.

I have really dropped the ball this week with the blog. Having Josh gone has been quite an adjustment. Even silly things like taking out the trash (which he usually does) have piled up in front of me. But I'm totally itching to get my house clean and start on the list of totally fun projects I have planned. I want to thank you all so very much for your love and support; it's so nice to know you are there for us. Next week will be even better and the week after that, even more. As I complete things and feel accomplished, I'm able to look at the calendar and realize that we're that much closer to being together!

I wanted to share with you something silly today. These little stuffies made me chuckle when I saw them on a show covering Comic Con. The company I Heart Guts makes adorable little plushes in the shape of your favorite guts. Who doesn't want a smiling set of ovaries?
Ova Achiever-Ovary


I Got The Beat-Heart


Don't Hold Your Breath-Lungs

This one is my favorite. Doesn't he kinda look like Elvis?
Having A Ball-Testicle

The names are hilarious and they are mildly creepy and adorable, all at the same time. I think they'd make great gifts for friends with a good sense of humor or someone you know battling or recovering from an illness. Know a dude with prostate cancer? Cheer him up a bit with a smiling prostate plush. Why not?

They also carry pins, gift packs, ecards, tshirts and paper goods like this funny, yet informative poster.

All via I Heart Guts

If you've got a non-profit too, I Heart Guts can custom design a t-shirt for your event, fundraiser, walk/run or business. I think it's pretty awesome that this company can put a smile on the faces of people who are going through a rough time. And even in every day life a smiling gut can make anyone happy.

I hope these made you laugh; I'm just so smitten with their cute little faces. I'll see you tomorrow for some weekend fun. xo.

2 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

I'm so happy to see your post. I've been thinking about you, I do Love the I Heart Guts merch - have always loved anatomy! You hang in there and I'll keep praying.

xo Erin

Rubens Beef said...

You KNOW I want the Elvis looking one! haha Ironically, the "word verification" that I needed to put in for this was 'eunic' hahahaha.