today i love....

This week I have been on such a high! Between my tattoo, my fabulous readers (sitting at 90 followers, squee!), having fun with friends, and spending time with Josh and Hank, this week is peaking.

Some would say there's no where to go but down from here, but I'm an optimist! I'm always looking for something to smile and laugh about and today I found bliss at Spool No. 72.

Since I seem to be smitten with all things Native this Spring it's no wonder Spool's collection speaks to me. It's inspired, easy to wear, and oh-so-cute! I think they've inspired an idea or two; just take a look.


I am not a jewlery kinda gal, but I love this bracelet.




Their bags made from Navajo rugs sold like hot cakes! Aren't they perfect?


I wish I could pull off a cute romper like this. Instead I look like a baby shoved into a onesie that's too small. This gal's got thighs. But I can dream, right?

all via spool 72

Hop on over and check out the rest of their line; you won't be disappointed!

What's got you smitten today, kittens? I wanna know! I'm also knitting my first ever sweater and can't wait to show you and also have a few more projects on my plate. See you this afternoon for a little fun!

6 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

I love all of this - all of it! If I still has a doctor's income, I'd buy it all!

Ms. Rahl said...

that first shirt is SO fierce. I would rock that. And I don't do a lot of jewelry either, but that bracelet is gorgeous! I'm loving it!

Erin said...

I am so glad you are having such a wonderful week! Makes me smile.

Manda said...

Oh my, I love those clothes and accessories.
What is this gal to do?... oh, spool 72 - I need you.
xo

Louise Garmon said...

I LOVE the comment about a baby shoved into a onesie, I can hear you saying that right now, you ALWAYS make me smile! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

These are all so pretty ^_^