happy weekend.

The first weekend of Fall is finally here! What do you plan on doing with all this beautiful weather? I've got a picnic planned with some friends and a couple of projects around the house to finish up. I do know that I'll be enjoying most of the weekend with one of these:




Yum! I hope you're able to enjoy some Pumpkin Ale too or perhaps a some mulled apple cider. Grab yourself a glass and head back here Sunday for The {flea}! 

Have an amazing weekend!

Ps. Check out this amazing shot I snagged of the enormously orange Harvest Moon last night! It's bound to look this cool all weekend long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that picture of the moon!! im really not feeling the autumnal feeling i usually do. I guess im waiting for the leaves to change colour and to see some conkers floating around before im convinced :) im def feeling the coldness and got a bloody throat infection but the leaves are still green!!