happy weekend.

Yesterday's Earth Day celebration was the perfect kick off for the weekend. This morning I woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground (yes, snow). Colorado is good at making you think it's Spring, then bringing you back down to Earth.


This weekend I'll be working on This {Humble} Home goodness and catching my first baseball game of the season with Josh! Nothing is better than a sunny Sunday afternoon game.


If you're looking for a weekend project, try yesterday's Reuse and Recycle D-I-Y or head out on the hunt for your own pretentious sunhat; Chelsea at The Vintage Chair has already scored an amazing one and Bri over at Little Miss Famous is on the prowl for a hat of her own! If you find one, I totally want to see.

all via we heart it

I had a post that went a little 'native' set up for today, but I think it will be the perfect way to start next week. Enjoy some random inspiration instead; have a happy weekend and see you Sunday for the {Flea}! xo.

5 comments:

Bri said...

Lovin' the yellow!

Hope Chella said...

The first pictures makes me so happy! Beautiful blog :) xx

Kristie said...

Love the pictures!

Blessings,
Kristie

MissCraftyPants said...

Hi there :) Thank you SO much for coming over from Freckled Nest to visit my blog, it's so nice to meet you!

xoxo,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow shoes!