father of mine.

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy! Yes, I still call him that; I'm a total Daddy's girl.


Dad,
Thanks for being the smartest person I know. Thank you for teaching me to stand up for myself, the use of common sense, and to cherish the ones I love. You are and always will be the smartest person I know (and the only person I know that talks more than me!). I could try to make a list of everything important thing you've taught me, but that would be impossible. Everyday you brought a life lesson to the table and made it clear and easy to grasp; and even when you thought I wasn't listenening, I was. I appreciate so much now the tough things you made me face as a kid. I wouldn't be the adult (or Yankees fan) I am today without you.  Thank you for believing in me and always being there.

Love you the most, 
Roxanne

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! What's the thing you love most about your Dad? 

No comments: