super {flea} sunday.



Good afternoon, kittens! I hope you're having an awesome Sunday. I know some of you are probably cooking up something yummy for Father's Day. Whatcha making? Can I come for dinner? I promise to clear my own plate.

Today is busy, busy around here; a birthday today, one tomorrow, Father's day, the first day of Summer and a million and one things to do! But I hope to find the time to make my favorite chicken dish and share some goodness with all of you. Tomorrow is the big Pop-Up Shop announcement! Be sure to check in for that and a yummy treat to celebrate the arrival of Summer.

The {flea} today is bright and fun. I'm really wanting to fill our new house with lots of fun colors and these little towels fit the bill. I adore the little houses on the tea towel. Since they're too pretty to use, I've laid the tea towel out on my dresser.


I've also been finding lots of fun vintage literature. Being a knitter I enjoy a challenging pattern and this Bernat Handicrafter pattern book is that and completely adorable. Just look at those cute little babies on the cover. I'll be whipping up some of these patterns to add to the Someday Chest.


What lovely vintage finds are gracing your home lately? I want to hear what you're most awesome Summer finds are. See you all tomorrow for the big announcement and a celebration! xo.

1 comment:

red dirt revival said...

I scoped out a couple yard sales yesterday and scored some super cute stuff! Including my next project... I'll post pictures later this week!